Happy Sunday, Friend!
We are linking up with Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!
Here is Karen's Scoop:
1. I will be traveling to Katy to pick up the kiddos because they got to spend the weekend with their gradparents. Over the weekend, I got to go shopping with the girls at The Scarecrow Festival!
2. I am going to try and find time to clean out my Halloween box and get rid of all the extra "stuff." It is AMAZING how much is in there that I don't use or need. I am a pack rat!
3. I also would love to get out in the yard and clean off the patio. We have pine trees and the needles are everywhere.
1. Read a bit! I have the hardest time sitting still and reading.
I wish I was not so ADHD!
2. Do you recycle? I love to recycle and my husband loves to throw away. I need to get that recycling to school before it is at the curb!
With the few hours I have today and tomorrow, I am hoping to finish some of my products. I just can't seem to get them to the finalized part. I have been working on a growing QR bundle and I just want it to be a great group of learning stations for math! My kids are loving them.
Two more to introduce next week!
Here is a QR activity I made a little while ago. I love that they are great stations and terrific for review. This one is a class favorite!
We hope you have a very HAPPY week!
Karen and Alison