Happy Sunday, Friend!
We are linking up with Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!
Have to ...
1. I LOVE creating anchor charts that are interactive and the kids can manipulate them over-and-over again! It really helps make their learning more concrete!
Plus ~ You can use them for future years.
2. I really need to clean out the garden! The weeds have taken over! I am sure the H.O.A. has the letter ready to be sent on Tuesday!
3. Laundry ... YUCK! Not my favorite thing to do. I have tried doing some during the week but with a family of five there is always one more load...
Hope to ...
1. I am the queen of starting projects and loosing interest. My house is full of them, my computer is full of them, and now it is time to tackle them!
2. Try to go to the gym~ Yep, I'm back in the gym since I broke my foot. It still hurts but I am going anyway! I look back over the summer and wish I had never stopped.
Happy to ...
Enjoy my extra day!
I hope you enjoy your extra day, too!
Have a very HAPPY week!!!