Happy Sunday, Friend!
We are linking up with Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!
Have to ...
1. On Sunday, I always create our newsletter for the week and email my parents. I love keeping them informed!
2. Get ready for the week ... This is the day I plan our meals, get our clothes ready, pack the car for Monday (sounds like we are taking a trip), make sure all backpacks are cleaned out /homework done/organized, and all bills paid and up-to-date. I try to give my self the least to do at night so I can focus on the kiddos needs and the "extra stuff" that pops up during the week.
3. Laundry ... my least favorite. I don't mind washing all the clothes but the folding and putting away is my least favorite part. I am about to recruit the littles to help with this job. They are old enough.
Hope to ...
1. Blog and connect~ I love taking a little bit of time to blog and take part in a twitter chat! It is relaxing!
2. I am also working on my classroom reveal. It is a little late, but I can't wait to show you! I hope it gets up soon!
Happy to ...
I am happy to set my children up for success this week! We just started our school fundraiser and they have sold three items each! I am excited for them to take part! I am also excited that both are doing well in school and they love their teachers! (Time to think of a fun "Fall" gift!) Sunday is all about planning for their week, too! I try and organize for the whole week. It makes for less stressful mornings and happy kids!
I hope you have a FABULOUS week!