Happy Sunday, Friend!
We are linking up with Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!
Have to ...
1. Being ready for this first week with kids is my TOP priority today. One of the tasks to help me stay organized is to have all of their journals and folders ready to go. Since I had a few name changes and additions to my class on Friday, I have a few more to label!
2. I also need to lay out clothes for all three of us! Sounds easy but it still takes a little time.
3. Grocery shopping is something I do not like to do on the weekend but I have put it off long enough. Time to start eating healthy and packing lunches. BOO!
Hope to ...
1. I really need to dive in and organize some of my math materials into the new tubs I just bought. I am actually looking forward to doing this task!
2. I also hope to relax midday and maybe even take a nap ...
Happy to ...
LAMINATE! I love to laminate! So thrilled to have my own laminator.
Best addition to my school supplies ever!!!
If you do not have one ... I highly recommend you do some shopping!
I hope you have a very HAPPY week!!!