Several bloggers and I are bringing to you some of our favorite things with this linky:
Here is the list of Favorites:
1. My favorite holiday song is: Christmas Canon by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
I also love Silent Night!
2. Favorite guilty snack:
3. Favorite holiday tradition: Christmas Eve service 4. My favorite holiday book: Jan Brett is one of my FAVORITE authors and we read The Night Before Christmas every year on Christmas Eve.
I also love The Polar Express! 5. My favorite act of kindness: I think every act of kindness is FANTASTIC, no matter the size! I have given Christmas trees to those who don't have them, bought someone their dinner, paid for the car behind me in a drive through, donated to various causes, written heartfelt notes ... I love to give to others. 6. Favorite holiday memory: Every Christmas with my kiddos is priceless! 7. Favorite holiday childhood gift: A "Cabbage Patch" doll 8. Favorite holiday craft: I love helping my class make their ornaments for their families. This year we made the "Time Capsule" ornaments. 9. I have two favorite movies I like to watch around the Christmas holidays: While You Were Sleeping & The Holiday
10. Favorite place to shop for gifts... Amazon, Walmart & Target
11. What I want SANTA to bring me: On organization specialist and an interior designer!
12. My favorite product: This product has so many activities for you to fill the month of December! My kiddos love them all! 700 pages of holiday fun! Have a very MERRY Christmas!
Listening: My oldest is up playing games with friends on the computer and is making a TON of noise! It is WAY too late for that ... go to bed.
Oh, wait ... he is 21. I guess he can stay up later than the littles.
Loving: I am loving all of the Christmas decorations that are going up all over the city!
I finally finished painting my yard art and I can't wait to put it out tomorrow.
Thinking: I am never going to get everything done ...
I just need to take it one project at a time!
Wanting: I would love to be able to go to bed a little earlier this week than I have the last two nights. I have been tumbling in after midnight ... no good!
Needing: I always seem to go grocery shopping. My family of five must eat too much!
My tree is a fake. I think we stopped getting a real tree when I was a little girl and my mom decided a fake was the way to go. I really want to try a real one with my kiddos but I am worried about allergies. My allergies have gotten so much worse as I have gotten older.
I hope you are currently relaxing and enjoying the season of giving!
Make sure you check out all of the other blogs that are linked on Currently!