I hope you are enjoying every minute of it.
Several bloggers and I are bringing to you some of our favorite things with this linky:
1. My favorite holiday song is:
Christmas Canon by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
I also love Silent Night!
2. Favorite guilty snack:
3. Favorite holiday tradition:
Christmas Eve service
4. My favorite holiday book:
Jan Brett is one of my FAVORITE authors and we read The Night Before Christmas every year on Christmas Eve.
I also love The Polar Express!
5. My favorite act of kindness:
I think every act of kindness is FANTASTIC, no matter the size! I have given Christmas trees to those who don't have them, bought someone their dinner, paid for the car behind me in a drive through, donated to various causes, written heartfelt notes ... I love to give to others.
6. Favorite holiday memory:
Every Christmas with my kiddos is priceless!
7. Favorite holiday childhood gift:
A "Cabbage Patch" doll
8. Favorite holiday craft:
I love helping my class make their ornaments for their families. This year we made the "Time Capsule" ornaments.
9. I have two favorite movies I like to watch around the Christmas holidays:
While You Were Sleeping & The Holiday
10. Favorite place to shop for gifts...
Amazon, Walmart & Target
11. What I want SANTA to bring me:
On organization specialist and an interior designer!
12. My favorite product:
This product has so many activities for you to fill the month of December!
My kiddos love them all!
700 pages of holiday fun!
Have a very MERRY Christmas!